Cinterion® Connect Shield: Tools & Documentation
Documentation, January 23, 2017 - 2:32pm, 10119 views
here you find everything you need to start creating the Internet of Things with the new Cinterion® Connect Shield.
Order your Cinterion® Connect Shield here .
The USB driverpackage and the module and shield documents for the Cinterion® Connect Shield can be found below this article.
The package includes all necessay drivers to start.
The Cinterion® Connect Shield is designed as a platform for the Internet of Things.
When you as a programmer are looking for wireless connectivity for your sensors and actors - this is the right tool for you!
The Cinterion® Connect Shield can be mounted without any hardware expertise to your existing Arduino stacks.
The ordered package includes all necessary things, like a wideband PCB antenna, cables and adapters.
The Connect Shield provides basic features required for wireless communication
• Technology depending on the ordered Connect Shield configuration: 2G/3G/4G/NB-IoT
• On board I 2C temperature and ambient light sensor as well as 4-bit I2C extender with 3
• On board micro-SIM card holder
• ON/OFF button plus additional programmable arbitrary button
• Power supply for the Connect Shield through Arduino 5V interface and/or an additional
micro-USB on board allowing flexible powering distribution.
User guide and quick start for the Cinterion® Connect Shield can be downloaded here:
(Quick Start Guide)
(Basic overview about features)
(User-Guide version for green shields. See on the backside hardwarecode A2)
(User-Guide version for orange shields. See on the backside hardwarecode B1)
(USB and UART driver for Windows)
The password for the zip is: gemalto
Releated to Cinterion® Connect Shield: