PDP context closed from the network. Detection algorithm!
FAQ, March 11, 2016 - 9:25am, 1533 views
Let’s assume following scenario:
- Module is connected to the GPRS.
- DHCP server gives an address with an "lease time" of let say 45 min.
- Ping and other services work fine.
- After some time which is smaller than lease time (i.e. 20 min) module is not able to use the GPRS and ping the server that they could initially ping.
- If the connection is closed from modem side and reopened, everything work fine again.
- PLS8 -> AT+CGCONTRDP=1 ( if AT^SWWAN=1,1 was used to activate CDC-ECM port ).
- PHS8 -> AT+CGPADDR=17