ATHD*99***1# hangs | Thales IoT Developer Community
July 30, 2015 - 3:43pm, 1160 views
I am experiencing this issue with a high percentage of MC55i we are using (hundreds):
- this issue appears only using with certain SIM cards (from different operators)
- the same SIM cards can be used successfully on identical MC55i modems
- this issue appeared only in the last few months.
1) ATHD*99***1# hangs for (let's say) 200 seconds without any answer (CONNECT/NO DIALTONE/NO CARRIER)
2) it can be interrupted by sending a single byte to the modem; the answer is NO DIALTONE.
3) if not interrupted, after 200 seconds it gives "ERROR". After that, if AT+CEER is issued, the answer is:
+CEER: 5,19,0 (50% of *****)
+CEER: 0,0,0 (50% of *****)
The setup+connection log follows. Anyone can help? Thank you,
(and here it hangs for long long time)