April 22, 2015 - 10:42am, 2818 views
i use gsm Module MC55
and i need change Parity of the Module
tell me please how can i change parity with AT commands
I understand that you would like to change the parity setting of the serial interface.
If you are using the old MC55 module the default is 8 data bits, no parity and 1 stop bit.
If you are using MC55i module you have the following settings possible:
• 7 bits, even parity, 1 stop bit (AT+ICF=5,1)
• 7 bits, odd parity, 1 stop bit (AT+ICF=5,0)
• 8 bits, even parity, 1 stop bit (AT+ICF=2,1)
• 8 bits, no parity, 1 stop bit (AT+ICF=3)
• 8 bits, odd parity, 1 stop bit (AT+ICF=2,0)
• 8 bits, no parity, 2 stop bits (AT+ICF=1)
However if you would like to use autobauding you should use 8 data bits, no parity and 1 stop bit.
You will find more details in the AT commands specification document.
Thank you very much for you answer
i use mc 52 i
there is code from HyperTerminal
thereare no AT+ICF
E1 Q0 V1 X4 &C1 &D1 &S0 \Q0
S0:001 S3:013 S4:010 S5:008 S6:000 S7:060 S8:000 S10:002 S18:000
You can only configure the baudrate with AT+IPR command for this module.
IPR 0 means autobauding.
Thank you veryy much
i will use mc55
© 2013-2022 THALES DIS AIS Deutschland GmbH