February 20, 2014 - 3:56pm, 9812 views
Where can I download the latest SDKs? I cannot see it anywhere on the site.
We deploy a lot of Gemalto-based devices (EGS5) and I cannot understand why the latest SDKs are so difficult to procure.
we found out, that both the Concept Board start-up guide and the flyer included in the package point to a ZIP file (ehs6_drivers_xxxx.zip or ehs6_drivers_1112.zip) which is not available for download to our users.
These extra drivers are already provided as part of the Concept Board package (a.k.a. CMTK), and installed together with it. This is enough to operate the board. No additional files are needed.
So the correct installation steps are as follows:
1. Download the Concept Board installation package from http://m2m.gemalto.com/developer-zone/concept-board-support.html
2. Connect the USB cable from the PC to the USB socket that is labeled USB on your Concept Board
3. Start your Concept Board by pressing the START button.
4. Extract the install package to a temporary folder and run “Setup.exe”. Drivers will be automatically installed. If no IDE is present, you will be prompted to install Eclipse.
5. Go to the Windows Device Manager to find out the COM port number of the newly installed modem device
Modems > “Cinterion EHSx Java Debug Modem USB” > Properties > Modem > Port
We hope this works for you and you can start developing on your new Concept Board!
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused!
sorry for necroing this thread, i am having serious trouble procuring a user account for the early access( its been a week). Are there any alternatives for downloading and installing the drivers for the board
You should already have your registration,
I am not able to find installation package using the link provided in step 1. Please correct the link. Actually when i open it it automatically redirect me to other page. There is only a pdf file available for download.
@Bernd: Ok indeed many thanks.
© 2013-2014 Gemalto M2M GmbH